Privacy and cookies policy
- The administrator of personal data contained in the website is
V Hotel Sp. z o o ul. Kosmatki 8, 03-982 Warsaw.
- In the interests of the security of the entrusted personal data, the Administrator operates on the basis of internal procedures and recommendations, in accordance with the relevant legal acts in the field of personal data protection, in particular with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 EC.
- The administrator takes special care to protect the interests of data subjects, and in particular ensures that personal data are: processed lawfully; collected for specified, lawful purposes and not subjected to further processing incompatible with these purposes; factually correct and adequate in relation to the purposes for which they are processed; stored in a form that allows the identification of persons to whom they relate, no longer than necessary to achieve the purpose of processing
- Personal data is processed on the basis of the consent expressed by the Website users and in cases where the provisions of applicable law authorize the Administrator to process personal data.
- The administrator processes personal data provided by the Website users voluntarily, only for the purpose of answering users’ inquiries using the contact form accepting reservations using the online booking system the provision of services provided by the Administrator pursuant to Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. b) RODO marketing, including sending commercial information to the e-mail address, if the Customer has consented to it by checking the appropriate box in the booking process or submitting an inquiry via the contact form The consent to the processing of data for marketing purposes and sending commercial information may be withdrawn by clicking the appropriate link in the received message or sending such a notification to the Administrator’s e-mail address implementation of the legitimate interest of the Administrator of personal data in special cases pursuant to Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f) RODO, e.g. debt collection or video traffic monitoring within the Facility
- Recipients of personal data may be bodies, institutions and entities authorized under the law, as well as entities providing services to the Data Administrator (e.g. legal, IT, marketing, accounting services and other entities involved in the implementation of the ordered service)
- The administrator may use automated decision making, including profiling, for marketing purposes and to adjust the offer.
- The data processed by the Administrator may be viewed by the Website user who provided it. The user also has the right to modify this data, request its deletion and limit or stop processing its personal data at any time. The user may also request removal of his personal data from the website at any time.The right to data portability does not apply as no standard has been established for the exchange of such data between hotel establishments
- The Website User has the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal
- In order to exercise your rights indicated in point 9, the Website user should contact the Administrator at the address email@example.com, using the same e-mail address or telephone number provided to the Website
- Each website user may lodge a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Office
- The administrator performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior in the following way: by voluntarily entering information in forms by collecting cookies.
- The installation of “cookies” is necessary for the proper provision of services on the Website. The cookies contain information necessary for the proper functioning of the website, in particular those requiring authorization. The user may at any time change the settings of his browser in the field of handling and saving cookies.
- session remain in e browser until it is turned off or logged out from the website on which they were posted permanent – remain in the device’s web browser until they are deleted by the user or for a predetermined time specified in the cookie file parameters
- In terms of the functionality of each cookie, they can be divided into conversion files that allow you to analyze the performance of various sales channels tracking files which, in combination with conversions, help analyze the performance of various sales channels, marketing files, used to personalize the content of advertisements and their proper targeting marketing files used to personalize the content of advertisements and their proper targeting analytical tools that help improve the comfort of using the website by understanding how users use it necessary files, i.e. fundamental for the basic functionality of the website.The cookies we use allow us to develop our website.
- Some “cookies” may be placed by the website and online booking system provider for the sole purpose of improving and supporting the booking process analyzing and collecting statistical data on the use of the website and online booking system in order to improve them
- The Website may contain links to other websites that operate independently of the Website and are not supervised by the Website in any way. These websites may have their own privacy policies and regulations, which we recommend that you read carefully.