Information on processing personal data
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the scope of processing your data, please contact us by e-mail: email@example.com
- The administrator of the Guest’s personal data is V HOTEL Sp. z o.o., ul. Kosmatki 8, 03-982 Warsaw, Poland, KRS 0000801737 “Hotel”.
- The Guest’s personal data is processed on the basis of a contract for the provision of hotel services concluded between the Guest and the Hotel. The purpose of processing personal data is to provide hotel services or other similar services that are provided by the Hotel at the Guest’s request. In addition, the Guest’s personal data may be processed by video surveillance used at the Hotel. The purpose of video monitoring is to protect the Guest and other people staying at the Hotel or in its vicinity.
- If the Guest provides personal data regarding preferences regarding the stay or the services provided, the Hotel may process these personal data for the purpose of improving the quality of services provided by the Hotel or ensuring the Guest’s comfort or providing additional services for the Guest. The legal basis for the processing of personal data for this purpose is the justified interest of the Hotel (Article 6 (1) (f) of the RODO). The hotel assessed the impact of actions taken for this purpose on the privacy of the Guest. This assessment led the Hotel to the conclusion that the processing of personal data as part of a legitimate interest does not interfere too much with the privacy of the Guest, because this way of processing the Guest’s personal data is to lead to an improvement in the quality of services provided by the Hotel, which is to bring the Guest a better understanding of the Guest’s needs. Therefore, the interests and privacy of the Guest will not be infringed
- The hotel informs that providing personal data to the extent necessary to identify the Guest is a contractual and statutory requirement (when documenting a sale made to the Guest with a VAT invoice). Failure to provide personal data makes it impossible to conclude a contract with the Hotel, and also prevents the issuance of a VAT invoice
- The hotel informs that every guest has the right to access their personal data and to correct and update them. Each guest also has the right to transfer data object to processing, limit processing and delete personal data, if there are legal grounds for this. You can also file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection
- The Hotel informs that the Guest’s personal data will be kept for the entire period of providing the hotel service to the Guest, as well as the data will be kept for the period of limitation of possible claims,including tax and civil claims. However, personal data processed by video surveillance will be stored for a period of 30 days.
- The Hotel informs that the Guest’s personal data may be disclosed to the following categories of recipients: Law firms cooperating with the Hotel; Insurance companies cooperating with the Hotel; IT companies and companies providing support and management of the hotel’s IT infrastructure; Courier and postal companies; Travel agencies.
- If an overnight stay at the Hotel was booked through a travel agency or booking portal, the Hotel could obtain the guest’s personal data directly from this entity